Post 2 Why did you choose this career/study programme?
I remember that when I was just a kid I used to be more sure about what I wanted to do in the future, maybe because it was not someting serius, just a play, but is nice remember that because when I grew up and I was a teenager I just didn`t know, it's was not like choose between diferents career, I just did't got options. there was not a thing that wanted to do for the rest of my life, that was realy sad and a little depressive, maybe because I always had been the kind of person that just worry too much, except, as I just said, in the first years of my life.
I had to made a decicion , but when i was finish the school i got an accident, anyway, i could take the PSU but i could't go to see universitys and something like that, climing stairs was hard, i was weak, because of that, whit my family decided that i was not the raigth moment for get into the university, so i take a year for be better about my heald and at the same time i had more time for think what i wanted to do.
One day muy older brother tell me about the carrer of theatral designer, i never hear about that before, at the start i ignore it, but whit time i decided loking for information aboout it, and then i was more interested, that felt good, because arfer of too many years someting was calling my atencion.
I take PSU again, when i saw the results was like "ok, now that i see that is enougt i have to see what to do" i thought too much, and the reason why i saw in the carrer the option of life is was because it had too many thing that i liked, it´s a big collage of carrers, dressing, make up, escenography, etc.
when i was inside the university i had too many questions still, but whit time i descovered more things that likes to me, theoric things for example, you learn too many thins that doesn´t even pass by your head. that the reason why i still here. And after of three years i think that the reason of think too much it was becaoouse i was afraid, this is about
Take a year is necessary. it's good that you did it! even if it had been for your knee.
ResponderEliminarThanks Nathaly, I am very glad that you had the support of your family the whole time. I am sure you are having a good time here.
ResponderEliminar