technology

my relation with   technology is very simple, I use just what I need (or at least that is what I think or I  like lie to myself) and what i use the most part of the time is my cell phone because is always there, not because i want, is  because I have to use it, I feel that in the university there's not much options abaut that, Sometimes i hate the wathsaap because I always talk abaout work, just the 5 % of the tiemes I talk with my friends about us and for see each other. I know, is sad, but is ok cause I don't like talk to the people if I don't see them, is wear, I can't conect with the people to much of that. way. whatever... I think that i prefer the computer, I like the idea that I can stay away from it for hours and hours (that don't happend too much with the cell phone) is more confortable, if I read my eyes don't suffer too much, not like with a tablet for example, I like more the computer because the plays, my cell phone doesn't work for that. 

i have my computer whe i was 13 years old, i win it because i'm nerd (i guess) i did't can use for a long while because is very old (the computer, not me, i'm forever young) but my brother fix it, now I think that maybe i should bougth other, because mine is not a notebook and what i need now is a notebook. but mine it works too well now, i have to use many programs and is very fast, doen't give me troubles, that's great, more when I don't have too many time to work, it's because of that (work, university) that i use it every day and for longs whiles, but as I said, I can stay away from it for hours, that it's good, bacause that way I don't hate it.
the most important... what i would do with out that?  uuugg!! "Icarito" again! I don't say that is bad but... life is more simple with internet, every is faster. is not like I never look for information or something in the books on in other sites, because I do, but internet make life easier, the computer make it.


oh!... i almost forget, with the computer and with the videos I learned the english that i know, it's not much, but belive me, I learned too much, with computer I descovered diferent thigns, descovered music, movies, siries, I have too many visual references thaks to my computer. and now that I think in music, if I does`t had one and I want to hear music i have to hear the radio... hear "despasito" every time, no no no... in the computer I have the things that i like, all the things, "despacito" is not there.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2 Why did you choose this career/study programme?